24/04/15 News & Announcement patcharawat
RCAET Students, Asst. Prof. Dr. Nuttapol Limjeerajarus, Asst. Prof. Dr. Wipawadee Wongsuwan, and Asst. Prof. Dr. Jintawat Chaichanawong have been accepted and invited to have an oral and poster presentation in the 3rd Joint Conference on Renewable Energy and Nanotechnology (JCREN 2014) in topics as follows:
- Numerical Study on the Effect of Flow Field Configurations on PEFC Performance
- Numerical Simulation of Tensile Stress Distribution on a Hyperelastic Cell Culture Membrane
- Design of Battery Sharing System Management of Electric Motorcycle Terminals for Public Transportation in Bangkok Metropolitan
- A Practical Battery Replacement System for an Electric Three-wheeled Vehicle
- A GIS–based Potential Evaluation of Napier Grass Plantation in Sa Kaeo Province of Thailand
The conference was held at Mahidol University, Kanchanaburi, Thailand during December 21-23, 2014.